Saturday, March 14, 2020

Update: All Disney Cruises Are Cancelled Until April 12th

Disney must read my blog and want to annoy me.  An hour after I finished my last post about DCL's cancellations until the end of March, Disney updated their website, saying that all cruises up to April 12th are canceled because of the coronavirus.  

Here's another update from DCL's website:  Canada won't let any ship with over 500 passengers dock anywhere in the country until July, so the Wonder's Alaskan and Canadian itineraries will likely be altered, if not canceled.  

If necessary, the cancellations will be extended past April 12th.  I'm pretty sure this will happen, so I'll keep you updated.  Be sure to check the Disney Cruise Line website for more information and the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment