Monday, November 23, 2020

Update: All Disney Cruises Are Canceled Through January 31st, 2021

Earlier today, November 23rd, on their website, Disney announced that all cruises are canceled until January 31st, 2021.  On the Magic, Wonder, and Dream, cruises will resume on February 1st.  On the Fantasy, they'll resume on February 6th.

Like the last two suspensions, Disney says that this extension is to give them more time to work on their safety protocols and measures for when cruises resume.  I'm not sure if that's the entire reason, because the COVID-19 pandemic has been going on longer than almost everybody expected.

This announcement means that I'm not going on a cruise in January.  I was expecting this, and even if Disney didn't cancel the cruise, my family and I probably wouldn't have gone because of all of the restrictions.  I'm disappointed, because now the most exciting thing happening in January for me is that I might go back to school.  We'll see what happens with that.

Like always, all of the people affected by this new suspension will have the choice of receiving a full refund or a 125% cruise credit (as long as they've paid the cruise in full).  Of course, be sure to check the Disney Cruise Line website for more information and the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment